Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SHINee Key/Taemin message for SHINee's 2nd Anniversary



[Key] 여러분과 만난 지 벌써 2년!!!! 너무 너무 감사드립니다~ 앞으로도 샤이니와 함께 해 주실거~죠~? ♡

[Key] It’s already been 2 years since we’ve met everyone!!!! Thank you so very very much~ From now on, you’ll be together with SHINee~right~? ♡

source 뫄뫄뫙님
credit weareshining
translation Joodit@WRS




I'm SHINee's maknae, Taemin. Everyone in SHINee world! It's been long since I came and wrote on FROM SHINEE. Know what day is today? ᄒ ᄒ Today's the 2nd year since our debut, within two years really have many happy moments with everyone, also created many unforgettable memories.
Firstly, I still can't forget the first time we had our mutizen award on Inkigayo, now two years have passed already, I feel it's not real. How about everyone?
And, even if there's only everyone of SHINee world, I'm also happy. In the future, you all will keep on loving us right? For me, from today onwards, want to sort out my heart. Want to be like in the past when practicing before debuting. My this ambition is big, want SHINee to have better progress in the future, shining even more. Everyone also feels the same right? Right now we're going to have our new album soon, please look forward everyone. Will keep on show everyone our progressing appearance. Then I'll stop here!
See you next time. bbong.

Source: Korea UFO Town+SMTown +shakizi
Credits: Baidu+闪耀星球
Chinese translations: 源子@闪耀星球+SING
English translations: babyblue-@soompi

1 comment: