Wednesday, May 26, 2010

10.05.25 From SHINee Anniversary Messages

[From. Min Ho] Hello~ This is Flaming Charisma Minho.
2010-05-25 7:21:0 PM

SHINee World…
Hello~ This is SHINee’s Flaming Charisma Minho!

Everyone, today is the day it becomes 2 years since we have debuted!
Really….. the first broadcast on May 25th, 2008, which is still unforgettable, feels like it was just yesterday
but time has already passed so quickly…

I think the past 2 years have been a very happy and joyful period because I was able to cry and laugh with my members who are like brothers, the staff around us who always work hard,
and everyone from SHINee World whom I love…

Like this, many memories are emerging in order
And remain in my mind and still cannot be forgotten.
I am always very thankful and thankful again!

The road ahead of us that we will travel is very far and much remains
but as we ran forward up until now, the fans we have gained during that time
are very precious and I think will become a great strength in the future.. ^^

Since the moment I met you all, I have felt that we are shooting a long and longer movie~
I want it to become a good movie with happy events and sad events with much time spent with you all~
In the future, let’s always be with one another and always do things together………
I will become a Choi Minho who never forgets his beginning intentions!

Fans… thank you so much.
And SHINee World, I love you…… please watch over us well in the future………

P.S. I was going to upload a picture too but it won’t connect well. ㅠ
I will definitely upload it later in the evening ^^

-----

[From. Key] Hello~ this is SHINee's Almighty Key.
2010-05-25 11:05:00 PM



Wow!!! It is our 2 year anniversary! Time is very fast ㅠㅠ
The feeling from doing the first broadcast wearing blue clothes is still vivid~
It is thanks to the members and the many people around us who helped so much
and lastly, everyone from SHINee World who cannot be left out~
In the future, joyfully! Together! Let’s continue forward~ Thank you~

I love you :-)

-----

[From. Jong Hyun] Hello! This is SHINee’s Bling Bling Jonghyun.
2010-05-25 11:38:00 PM

Hello this is SHINee’s Bling Bling Jonghyun~!
It has been a really long time since the last From SHINee!!

Pusha!!!
Yep bbebe ㅎ

Have you been well ㅎ
Our Nunas and Oxygens and Beauties and Juliettes and RingDingDongs? Hmm?
The reason why I am greeting you all after all this time through From SHINee!!!
Is exactly,,,,

Because today is SHINee’s 2 year anniversary since our debut!!!
In the short period of 2 years we met all of you~ and there have been many good memories as we created a stage together and moved forward~
Our debut~ and our first 1st place~ repackage album and first mini album~ and even wining 1st place for 3 weeks straight for the first time~
These are things we have accomplished together during the past 2 years ^^

There is still more to travel down this road but if it is with you all then I have nothing to fear…!!!!
Ack.. my hands and feet…………………..;

SHINee World !!
Are you watching!?!?!

Let’s try to do better in the future~ㅎㅎ

Thank you and I love you
My people…♥



-----

[From. ONEW] Hello! This is SHINee’s leader Onew. ^^
2010-05-25 11:55:00 PM

Hello~ I am SHINee’s leader Onew.
2 years have zipped by since we first came to stand in front of you all..
I am writing this as I think about the fans who always love us.

I want to say that I am sincerely thankful to you all for the truly unforgettable days ^^
The first time we stood on stage, our thrilling first 1st place, when we received the Best Newcomers Award and more…
I think these times were even better because we did them with you all !!!!
Once again I sincerely thank you,
and I believe that you will love us all the more so I do not have any doubts.
I love you ^^

- from Onew -

Source: SHINee homepage
English translation: live laugh love @ soompi
Credit: SHINee Soompi Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment