Saturday, March 20, 2010

[Translation] Onew's, Kim Jaeman's, Lee Jihoon's comments @ YTN Interview



Onew: As SHINee’s leader Onew I came to participate in a musical for the first time. I think that the sunbaes have shown many good examples I should follow. What I first thought from the beginning is that the musical would be very difficult. Not many people have done musicals so I thought that there would be something a bit different about them, but there really is a very natural feel.

Kim Jaeman: I think that our Onew is in the process of working out and building up his body. I slightly felt his arm before, not that I touched him deliberately, but I slightly him slightly when I brushed past him, and he is really tremendous.

Lee Jihoon: What really stands out about his youth and our age difference is that even if we do the same scene, when I do it or when Jay does it we go “Whoa, ah, water, water, water,” and look for water when we finish. But in Onew’s case when he finishes and he goes, “Oh, how was that? Did I do it well?” I could really feel the difference in stamina.

Video source: Randy19976s @ youtube

Translation credit: live laugh love @ soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment