Thursday, March 18, 2010

[Translation] SHINee's Brain Analysis @ Hello Baby Ep9


Onew


1 - I like CFs
2 - Find me an ideal type
3 - All my friends are in the army
4 - Writer
5 - I want to try being hypnotized
6 - Vacation
7 - I want to draw well
8 - Yoogeun?
9 - Poor fitness
10 - Joobong (his musical role)
11 - Chicken
12 - It's cold ~shiver~
13 - I like brushing my teeth for a long time
14 - Let's sing
15 - I shouldn't drop the baby while holding him (then goes into his sad dog story ;___;)
16 - Drivers license
17 - Find good voices to imitate
18 - Original honey thighs
19 - love Korea (because of Kim Yuna)
20 - I want to try hunting
21 - I eat even when I'm full
22 - I like this color red

Minho


1 - Will Yoogeun say my name?
2 - The pressures of variety ...... (improved from before)
3 - My son Yoogeun~
4 - Power Ranger...
5 - Because Yoogeun is so cute...I always think of him...
6 - A way to be an even better appa for Yoogeun???
7 - Dream team heh
8 - Teach Yoogeun sports so he can be an athlete~ I'll help him~!

Jonghyun


1 - Useless Minho
2 - Yoogeun is cute
3 - Thinking about Mom (happy birthday Mom!)
4 - Is this reality?
5 - Making sure Yoogeun is tall before his growth spurt ends
6 - I want to exercise.
7 - SHINee World
8 - I want to see noona
9 - Memorize my name, Yoogeun
10 - Lee Min Jung, Shin Se Kyung
11 - I'm #1 at skinship
12 - I'm funny
13 - Changing lyrics to make them strange

Key



1 - SHINee
2 - Nervousness
3 - Clothes
4 - Family
5 - Mind your own business
6 - Yoogeun and his life
7 - 1st place Appa
8 - Marriage!!
9 - Music
10 - ????

Translation credit: cr.keybom @ LJ, atlantiis @ soompi

2 comments:

  1. Thank you <3 I really like Onews brain, it looks messy like mine ;)

    ReplyDelete