Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yoogeun misses Onew Appa~

Yoogeunie
was seating on the sofa when suddenly,
he said: "I miss Onew appa."
I didn't think it could be.!!
It wasn't even Key appa or Minho appa.
I asked Yoogeuni again
He said that again, I miss Onew appa~
Aigooya..
Yoogeuni also thinks back from time to time.
Umma will also, without forgetting, try to
tell yoogeun about his appas news
showing him their videos..
As time pass, he can speak well
and if he remembers the things in the past he can express them well.
I will be an umma that helps yoogeun to remember even if he grows up.
It was a very very precious memory.
I do not want you to forget those memories because you were young...

Credits: Yoogeun's mum diary
Translation by lala_land@soompi

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Our little Yoogeun-ah ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow his so miss onew appa even in HB his close with key , T_T 4 him , really hope SHINee will meet him ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish his umma will bring him to music bank/core or inki for shinee 2jib comeback :)

    ReplyDelete