Sunday, June 20, 2010

[Fan Account] SSW went for Onew's Hey Bro Musical 100526












Well, I just wanted to share my experience of attending Onew’s musical when I was in Seoul last week. I was actually wondering if Onew’s musical was showing during my stay there. I found out that Onew will be performing on 26 May! So I immediately went to check if there were tickets available. And lucky enough there were still tickets for that night! I wanted to make a purchase online but the website required me to have a Korean ID number so I decided to make my way down to Coex Atrium, hoping to purchase the tickets at the booth. But when I reached there, the staff told me that tickets could only be bought online! So I went back to my hotel and got the hotel staff to help me buy the tickets.

On the day of the musical, I collected the tickets at the booth. I was so excited to see Onew! The musical started at 8pm sharp. When Onew made his entrance, all the fans cheered and listened attentively. He was so cute! I was a little worried at first because during the first part his voice almost cracked. But as the musical goes on, his singing got better. His vocals were amazing! There were a few parts that were really funny and interesting. I liked the part where he came out dressed as a small boy! All the audience were laughing and cheering when he came out with that appearance. The last part was very touching and the person beside me was already sniffing and sobbing. It was a pity that I don’t understand what they were talking about but overall I really enjoyed the musical.

Then came the curtain call that I believed everyone was waiting for. Because we all know that Onew ‘s curtain call is always super cute and funny. And true enough, he put both his hands up and did a turn. Very cute!!! Then when they were about to leave, he did the “heart” sign with his hyung in the musical(:

I am glad that I managed to get the tickets to his musical. It was definitely worth watching!

Credits: shiningmaknaetaemin @ SSW

No comments:

Post a Comment