Thursday, April 21, 2011

[Translation] f(x) Victoria thanks SHINee in Pinocchio Album




Finally, f(x)’s first album has come out. To begin with, thank you to my family that has always silently supported me - Father, Mother, don’t worry about me. family who has always silently supported me. As long as you are healthy, then I am at ease. (Her thanks to her parents is in Chinese)
- My beloved members, Amber, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal, you’ve all done so well. This time, let’s do even better. The 5 of us standing on stage together—I am truly so happy! Asia’s top pop dance group, fighting! 1, 2, 3 f(x)!
- The one who is fond but strict and has helped build us up so well, Lee Soo Man-teacher, thank you so much.
- The one who always carries a smile, the handsome Kim Young Min president, thank you so much.
- And to the handsome manager-oppas…thank you.
- Hallyu Wave’s extraordinarily kind-hearted Kangta-oppa
- BoA who will always be the number 1 top star.
- Top star Yunho-oppa, the kind-hearted (good and honest) man.
- Whenever I run into troubles, the one who always gives me supportive and sincere advice, my friend Changmin
- The top Asian stars Super Junior-sunbaenim
- And also the handsome dance singer, Kyuhyun-“oppa” (Yes, the “oppa” is actually in quotes on the actual thanks to)
- The one who has always supported me, the closest (like family) Zhoumi
- Also to those who have given sincere advice, SNSD-sumbaenim
- The sparkling/shining Shinee-sumbaenim
- Minho who comes from an athletic background,
- Also Jonghyun, whose leg injury must quickly get better,
- “Fashionable/Fashion-star” Key,
- The always hilarious Onew,
- And the one who has become a handsome man, Taemin!
- To all the sunbaenim, thank you so much!
- And to the one who has always taken care of me (given me so much care) and looked after me, Nichkhun-ssi, thank you.
- Finally, thank you to all those fans who have given support to and treasured f(x) and Victoria, thank you so much. With the thanks from my heart, I will try harder to do well!
The final words say: Thank you (谢谢)

Credits: Kor-Chi/Winnie and Song Qian Baidu

Chinese & English Translations Credits: POGA @ khuntorialurve

No comments:

Post a Comment