Friday, September 24, 2010

[Video] Key Star Call Message 100923




Hello! This is SHINee’s Almighty Key. Yes, everyone, today is the day I was born. Ta-da. Yes, I really thank you a lot for congratulating me so much, and uh, I’m putting in a lot of effort this way and that way to try and read it all, ha ha ha ha. And also, because it happened to overlap with Chuseok I was able to share much happiness. I will continue to work hard together with the members. Thank you so, so much and I will become a Key who shows a better image in the future. Thank you, bye.

* There were a couple points where it was difficult to make out exactly what he said, so there may be a minor mistake or two.

Credits: shineecp @ youtube

English Translation Credits: live laugh love @ soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment