Tuesday, September 28, 2010

[Translation] Jonghyun's UFO Replies 100925


Fan: I want to hear you singing...can I?
JongHyun: Yup, How about I call you?

Fan: You're really going to sing for me?? Can I look forward to it?
JongHyun: Yup, Look forward to it!

Fan: Mr. Too Real, I Love You
JongHyun: What??

Fan: I want to watch a movie, decided to watch this week
JongHyun: The ending goes like this...

Fan: What is NUABO?!?!
JongHyun: Because nuna is pretty so oppa is angry
( In Korean, the first word in nuna is NU, the first word in pretty sounds similar to A while the first word in angry is B and oppa is O )

Fan: Hehe I can't sleep!! If your hand could be my pillow then I can sleep~
JongHyun: It's really similar to what my nuna said..!!

Credits: SHINee Baidu Bar, SHINee Gallery

Chinese Translation Credits: Karen

English Translation Credits: babyblue- @ soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment