Wednesday, July 28, 2010

[Fan Accounts] SHINee Lucifer Fansign 100728

After Leejinki, I was going to lee taemin kekeke he kept looking at my bracelet keke

me: taeminnie do you want this?
taemin: (with 'ang' taem expression and controlling his laughter) I know everything?

kekekeke what does he know keke but i was happy to have a conversation with taem

me: hm? what do you know?
taem: you came wearing the same bracelet as me on purpose right?

i was taken aback;;;;; i looked at taemin's bracelet and it was exactly the same kekekeke i was shocked ^^;;;;;;;;

me: oh;;;;; ;;; it's the same huh... ?

it was so awkward kekekekekekee

me: i didn't buy it to copy you?

kim jonghyun laughed at this moment... to appear like a retard in front of him ^^;;;;;;

taemin: But I also didn't buy it to copy you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






I asked Taemin to draw grafitti on minho's face and he did this kekekee

Upon seeing that he asked "who drew this who"

I said it was him!! Taemin!! Taemin did this!!! You do it too you too!!!

And so he followed and drew too kekekekeke

I asked Jonghyun to write his first impression of me and I thought he wrote go well
but when I reached home i realized it was dankara [sorry i don't know how to translate] kekeke it must have been because i was wearing a dankara shirt kekeke
i asked kibum to write down his first impression of me and he said "pretty" i know it's just an empty talk but I was so happy I jumped ke.. ke.ke.ke

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend pasted a post-it which read 'Please write "young fellow"!' and went to taeminㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And when it was my friend's turn, taemin oppa asked what was her name, so my friend pointed to the post-it and said this one!
Taemin oppa suddenly said "Young fellow!" and laughed ㅠㅠㅠ
Also, after writing "To: young fellow" he asked my friend 'How old are you?' and my friend said 'I'm younger than oppa by 2 years!'. Taemin said 'but you look older than me by.. 3 years..'
And so Jonghyun oppa who was sitting beside smiled and said 'Taemin ah!' kekekekek
My friend was a little hurt keke but still i envy her ㅜㅜ

Credits: lala_land @ soompi

1 comment:

  1. (BTW i love ur blog very good ^___^) anyway! kekeke u are extremely lucky to be able to talk to them and get their signatures (even a lil' graffiti from 2Min) I would die to just say "Hi" and have them say "Hi" back....=__= I live in America so that will never happen though.....I am sad b/c i have...well i guess you could say....fallen hard for?? Taemin. *sigh* i have vids and pics!!!!! (he wouldn't even like me in that way anyway so no big deal i guess....)

    ReplyDelete