Tuesday, July 27, 2010

[Fan Account] SHINee's 2nd Album- 1st Fansign 100725




I was very lucky to be chosen for LUCIFER’s first fansign T_T. This fansign was at this small hall located at Gangnam, which could only accommodate 150 fans and no press coverage. I went quite early and when I got there, I got ticket #6 and sat on the first row in the hall. There were 2 long tables on stage covered with a black felt cover (not longer than 5m I guess?) T_T

As this was a CD fansign, we could write “To”. Staff kept emphasizing that we could only write 2 characters but I didn’t bother and wrote my full Chinese name = = but when the staff came and checked the first row’s and looked at mine, I said “I’m a foreigner I don’t have a Korean name” … alright actually I was lying to her = = but I really wanted to see them write Chinese ><

Chatted with the fan next to me for awhile and realized most of the fans that came were noona fans. Suddenly I turned my head to look at the back and this was when I saw Kibum’s outstanding hair and thick necklace on his neck. Behind him were Jonghyun, Taemin, Onew, and Minho. Minho’s legs seemed pretty serious… walked quite slowly Kid you have to get well soon!! SHINee went on stage with cheers and stood behind the table. They came after Inkigayo so the clothes they wore were the clothes they did the interview with. Then they picked up their microphones and introduced themselves, Onew also said something but I couldn’t hear it. He was faking this angry expression but actually it was very cute.

The fansign started… I was holding the album and the ticket and also the paper with my name on it. As it wasn’t my first time to see them nor the first time I’ve been to their fansign, I was still nervous T_T as maybe I was #6 so it was my turn really soon. In order: Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho Kibum. As the fan in front let Onew sign right on the album cover, when it was my turn and before I could turn over the page, he also signed on my album cover = = Talk about speed…and he didn’t write my name. At first I was a bit shocked and wanted him to add my name but the staff already pushed me in front of Taemin so I quickly flipped over the page for Taemin and reminded him “please write noona’s name please” He looked at my written Chinese and dozed off for awhile and started laughing. Then I watched him write each stroke and when he finished he talked to himself and said “correct?” and gave it back to me. I lowered my head to say “please come to China often” then he raised his head and smiled and said “Ne”.

Next was Jonghyun. Jonghyun kept being cool in the fansign = = He bit his lips and smiled at me for a bit and then started his signing, without “To” and passed the album to Minho. I could only walk towards Minho but Minho was so sweet to write “To” and his Chinese was cool and nicely written.

Last was Kibum, Kibum was so nice to raise his head to ask me directly what’s my name. I pointed at the paper and I was wondering whether his Chinese was that good cos he only looked at the paper once and wrote my full name down… After signing, I quickly got back to my seat and showed them. At first, the staff were strict but after awhile, they loosened up. There was one fan who even high-fived Onew!! And some fans who asked Taemin to write words or kneeled down in front of their table to talk to them…. Envy envy envy T_T As my seat was nearer to the left I could only see Ontae. Taemin kept smiling, he seemed to be in a good mood. Jonghyun, Minho, Kibum, please forgive me I couldn’t really see you guys T_T kept being blocked by the noonas who went on stage

The fansign ended quickly and they said their greetings again.
Onew: I’m so sorry to all the fans as I didn’t write all your names, what should I do?
Fans: Sign again~~~
Taemin took the mic and said “Then the names Onew hyung didn’t sign, I shall sign for him”
Fans: Taemin-ah

The 5 boys started laughing and the fans started screaming “sing sing sing sing.” Onew sang one phrase from “Shout Out” (I think it’s this song.. I can’t really remember T_T) and gave the mic to Taemin. Taemin shyly sang these 2 words from a song. The rest didn’t sing T_T

Then Onew said some thank you words “even though the fansign must end now…we have to go practice.” Taemin also said something. He wanted to say “Thank you everyone who bought our CD and came to this fansign” but he actually said “Thank you everyone who bought our autographed CD” The noonas were screaming “Cute cute” and the kid just smiled and his eyes also disappeared.

PS: A few points worth mentioning:
1. Jonghyun always put his fingers on his mouth and ask the fans to keep quiet when the hall gets too noisy. He would also close his eyes and do this expression.

2. During the fansign, some fans pointed at the CD and said “Jonghyun’s back is very handsome” and Jonghyun would say “What’s so good looking about the back?” Actually you are very happy inside right?

3. Onew really treats fans super well, he would say yes to almost everything they ask for. Sometimes he would talk to the fans for too long and staff would alert him

4. The kids looked quite tired at first but slowly began to smile, it’s because they saw SHW??


Source: taemeng@shineehome

English Translation Credits: vivz @ soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment