Friday, August 20, 2010

[Translation] Key's UFO Replies 100811





[Fan]: This is my son ^^ He looks very good
[Key]: Who who who, who told you to steal my son?

[Fan]: (Jonghyun) WOW…it's quite cute
[Key]: You should know him? kekeke

[Fan] (JongHyun) Are you finding me in your dreams now? Hehe, returning to the stage again soon, you must be very busy! I will look forward, let's meet in our dreams!
[Key] Let's meet, come behind the 2nd tree in the Hulala bush!

[Fan] Husband, this time should I buy Version A or Version B?
[Key]: Kekekeke honey, buy both

[Fan]: [Onew]: Oppa! The song oppa composed is so good! hehe the song is too good!
[Key]: My husband can become a composer (lyricist) now.

Credits: UFO Town

Chinese Translation Credits: bobohero @ sm shinee

English Translation Credits: vivz & vicky @ soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment